Registered Acupuncturist & Integrative Medicine Specialist and Intuitive Healer.
I serve men and women by treating the root cause and resolving their health challenges.
I go the extra mile to advocate for you and your well-being by empowering you with knowledge and healing wisdom to transform your life.
Hi! I’m Lindsey Emerling. I’ve helped hundreds of men and women resolve their health conditions with evidenced based and proven methods that allows them to feel their best and most vibrant self ever!
I treat a variety of medical concerns including (but not limited to): chronic headaches/migraines, various pain conditions, women’s health + hormonal issues, digestive disorders, anxiety/depression, acute colds and flu, breast cancer support, acne and other skin conditions, weight loss, certain autoimmune diseases, injuries, vertigo, supporting general wellness, and MORE. My passion for traditional medicine and studying health and wellness has been a life long journey.
I have a professional practice that is located downtown Toronto, Ontario
I first experienced acupuncture when I was age 13 and suffering from severe PMS. After a few months of working with my acupuncturist, I was totally amazed at the incredible results. My pain and symptoms were completely gone. Mood swings, acne, bloating and pain were resolved. This experience is what prompted my passion and journey with Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrative medicine modalities.
Since then, acupuncture and integrative medicine has put my autoimmune disease (Hashimotos Thyroiditis) into remission as well, so now I happily live symptom free! Holistic medicine and lifestyle changes have enabled me to achieve a level of vitality and stamina that would not have been possible with conventional western medicine alone.
It is my honor and pleasure to facilitate profound transformations in your soul, energy, and body.
Education & Credentials:
- Acupuncture Diploma from the Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine Academy
- Registered Acupuncturist in Ontario, Canada
- Acupuncture for Pregnancy and Obstetrics with Debra Betts
- Reiki Levels 1 and 2
- Holistic Health Practitioner Training program – Transformational Arts College
- Tao Healing Hands Practitioner with Dr and Master Zhi Gang Sha
- Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation with Amrit Singh
- Acupuncture Benefits for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) with Elisabet Stener-Victorin
- * Currently in the works of completing an extensive Botanical Medicine program! *
My Health Care Philosophy
- I believe prevention is the key to good health.
- I believe in patient-centered healthcare. You know your body better than anyone else ever will. I want you to feel empowered to take care of your health and understand the process of healing and all the available paths to wellness.
- I believe in medicine that looks at you as a whole person and not a collection of separate symptoms. Everything is connected.
- I believe mental and emotional health are inseparable from physical health.
- I believe in medicine that addresses root causes and not only symptoms. By treating the root cause, you will achieve lasting results and not be dependent on someone else for your health.
- I believe in using conventional pharmacuticles appropriately. While some prescription medications are life-saving and necessary, many only treat symptoms and carry risks and side effects that can be avoided with a holistic approach.
- I believe acupuncture is complementary and a viable alternative to Western biomedicine. I am fascinated by both the scientific reasons for acupuncture’s effectiveness as well as the more abstract energetic dimension. You know, quantum physics and energy!
- I believe in evidence-based approaches. I want to offer you solutions that are safe, side-effect free and shown to work.
- I believe we should all be our own best advocate when it comes to our health, and that the current healthcare system often doesn’t support taking an active role in our own care. I encourage questions and critical thinking.
My Soul Driven Mission
1) Provide safe, effective, compassionate and skilled healthcare tailored to the individual with an emphasis on prevention and whole system balancing. Wellness is not simply the absence of disease–it is your body, mind, and soul harmonized and functioning at their highest level. Wellness means you are free from symptoms, you feel energized, focused and content, and can withstand the physical, emotional and chemical stresses of everyday life without symptoms resurfacing
2) To offer education and resources on ways to improve the things in your life which will allow you to be the healthiest version of yourself, including healthy sleep habits, nutrition, exercise and stress management.